Lake & Wetland Restoration and Maintenance Management
Does your lake, pond or wetland area suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Toxic, recurring algae blooms
- Midge flies and mosquitoes
- Invasive aquatic weeds
- Muddy, murky water
- Bottom muck and bad odors
- Fish kills
We use a science based approach to find long term solutions
Throughout our 30+ years in business, Aquatic Systems has invested in research and development to understand the underlying causes of algae blooms and invasive plant growth, midge fly invasions, muck, odors and water clarity/health issues. As stewards of our beautiful Florida environment we seek to limit herbicide applications whenever possible while achieving great results for your property. Aquatic Systems has 8 offices throughout the state to serve private, commercial and public lakes, waterways, wetlands and preserves.
Aquatic Systems monitors all local, state and federal regulations and permit requirements throughout Florida so you don't have to. Our professional staff includes aquatic limnologists and biologists to test, create and review management plans; sales and customer service personnel to respond to your needs and concerns; and field technicians who undergo the continuous training and testing to ensure they have the knowledge and tools to get the work done to your satisfaction:
- State Certification for Aquatic Chemical Application: giving you confidence that chemicals, when used are applied properly.
- Monthly Safety Training: prevention is the key to a safe work environment in both the office and the field. Our ongoing monthly safety training covers more than 15 major topics, from air-boats to welding
- Certified Swim Test: water safety is more than wearing personal flotation devices while in a boat. Our technicians must prove their ability to swim, ensuring a higher level of safety in and around all waterways.
Call 800-432-4302 or Contact Us today
Aquatic Systems is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Aquatic Management
- Water Testing & Mapping
- Wetlands & Preserves
- Midge Fly Control
- Fishery Management
- Compliance & Permitting