Florida Pond, Lake and Wetland Management
"We are a client of yours and wanted to let you know what a great job our technician has done cleaning
up our big retention pond. There were all kinds of reeds, cattails and all kinds of other "things" growing
in it. Now, after just a few months our lake is looking so beautiful, clear and clean."
~ Susan Bowler, Ponte Vedra United Methodist Church
Natural solutions for lake restoration and maintenance
Throughout our 40 years in business, Aquatic Systems has invested in research and development to understand the underlying causes of algae blooms and invasive plant growth, midge fly invasions, muck, odors and water clarity/health issues. As stewards of our beautiful Florida environment we seek to limit herbicide applications whenever possible while achieving great results for your property. Aquatic Systems has 11 offices throughout the state to serve private, commercial and public lakes, waterways, wetlands and preserves.
Aquatic Systems monitors all local, state and federal regulations and permit requirements throughout Florida so you don't have to.
Your lake management team includes:
- Aquatic limnologists and biologists to inspect, test, create and review management plans and in-house lab personnel for more detailed research and testing
- Sales personnel with biology degrees bring the knowledge and experience to offer you only the range of services that you need for general maintenance through complete restoration for lakes with recurring problems
- Dedicated Account Reps and inside customer service personnel to respond to your needs and concerns quickly
- Service managers and technicians to do the work needed to keep your lakes healthy and beautiful. All service personnel undergo continuous training and testing to ensure they have up-to-date knowledge and tools to get the work done to your satisfaction:
- State Certification for Aquatic Chemical Application: giving you confidence that chemicals, when used are applied properly.
- Monthly Safety Training: Our ongoing monthly safety training covers more than 15 major topics
- Certified Swim Test: Our technicians must prove their ability to swim, ensuring a higher level of safety in and around all waterways.
Call 800-432-4302 or Contact Us Today
- Service Overview
- Water Testing & Mapping
- Wetlands & Preserves
- Midge Fly Control
- Fishery Management
- Compliance & Permitting